Evil Daizo Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY! I GOT A QUESTION! (Ask questions here thread)

2 posters

Go down

HEY! I GOT A QUESTION! (Ask questions here thread) Empty HEY! I GOT A QUESTION! (Ask questions here thread)

Post by Jinker Bolts Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:01 pm

Hey! Jinker Bolts here demanding answers! Me and everyone here! Mad

Why did you even reboot this site again?! Isn't it going to fall like the last time?! You even let the last forum die because you didn't bother with it, why is it that you needed to give this place another go?! Don't you know this is pointless?! POINTLESS! I demand answers! And anyone can ask you questions in this thread too! Ask your questions so Daizo can clear this up! Your voice needs to be heard! Minor or major, anything goes!

You don't want to disappoint the fanbase, do you? No
Jinker Bolts
Jinker Bolts

Back to top Go down

HEY! I GOT A QUESTION! (Ask questions here thread) Empty Re: HEY! I GOT A QUESTION! (Ask questions here thread)

Post by Daizo Dee Von Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:49 pm

Seriously Jinker, this is how you wanted to make this thread? I know you like to make me look bad, but uh... yeah, little much. I rebooted it for my fanbase that I've developed because of my popular mod, 100 Rooms of Enemies. That, and also because I want to spread out from just SMW Modding.
Daizo Dee Von
Daizo Dee Von
Admin

https://evildaizoproductions.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down