Evil Daizo Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, new member! Post here if you don't want to make a thread to introduce yourself!

3 posters

Go down

Hello, new member! Post here if you don't want to make a thread to introduce yourself! Empty Hello, new member! Post here if you don't want to make a thread to introduce yourself!

Post by Jinker Bolts Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:36 am

Yee hee hee! Hello there, new member! I am Jinker Bolts, and I'm here to make most of the important threads around here! But nevermind about me, let's talk about you! I assume you just registered, so it would be wise to address who you are as a person and what you do during your spare time. Let us get to know you so we can express our gratitude to you joining this lovely place known as "The EDP". If it were me though, I would've called it "The EJBP", the Evil Jinker Bolts Productions! Heh, anyway, regardless what you want to do, I hope you have fun hanging here!

(Oh PS. To those who were in the previous incarnations of the EDP, I killed Metsys. Shh, don't tell Daizo that!)
Jinker Bolts
Jinker Bolts

Back to top Go down

Hello, new member! Post here if you don't want to make a thread to introduce yourself! Empty Re: Hello, new member! Post here if you don't want to make a thread to introduce yourself!

Post by Daizo Dee Von Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:43 am

(Bolts! What did I say about murdering other bots?! Jees!)

As y'all probably might know by now, I am Daizo Dee Von, the head of Evil Daizo Productions. I'm a 19 year old dude with a sense of determination for whatever I do, whether it be running websites, creating hacks, or getting to work/school on time. In any case, yeah, I'm the guy who likes getting shit done. Wink

Can't wait to meet all the new members of EDP... it's nice to finally see this place risen from the ashes once again.
Daizo Dee Von
Daizo Dee Von
Admin

https://evildaizoproductions.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hello, new member! Post here if you don't want to make a thread to introduce yourself! Empty Re: Hello, new member! Post here if you don't want to make a thread to introduce yourself!

Post by Sokoko Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Just me with an extra 'ko' appended to my name for the lulz. I like creativity in virtually any customized item whether it's game modding, virtual roller coasters, real world crafts, or story reading/writing. I do not have any SMW mods to post here.
Sokoko
Sokoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down