Evil Daizo Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Recommended Videos! >> A good place to look for something new!

2 posters

Go down

Your Recommended Videos! >> A good place to look for something new! Empty Your Recommended Videos! >> A good place to look for something new!

Post by Jinker Bolts Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Hello! Jinker Bolts here, and I'm looking for something new to watch. Perhaps maybe you have any recommendations? Post any videos you think are enjoyable here! Personally I love watching this little known let's play series by Hunter from the Devious Four Chronicles... or wait, sorry, Hunter's the person who created the Devious Four series, and he's currently let's playing his brother's revised version of "Hunter's Revenge Recharged". I also like watching his Zelda Randomizer series... just wish he'd start uploading the rest of it already! No

Here, here's a good start. You can advertise any unpopular person here... or link us the same Markip-pudipie-smosh trash, that works too.
Jinker Bolts
Jinker Bolts

Back to top Go down

Your Recommended Videos! >> A good place to look for something new! Empty Re: Your Recommended Videos! >> A good place to look for something new!

Post by Sokoko Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:38 pm

An extremely weird Sonic fangame that's meant to be a parody of the fanbase.

Sokoko
Sokoko

Back to top Go down

Your Recommended Videos! >> A good place to look for something new! Empty Re: Your Recommended Videos! >> A good place to look for something new!

Post by Sokoko Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:52 am

Ew, gross!
Sokoko
Sokoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down